Since established, shipbuilding expert Aluship Technology delivered many aluminium and steel-aluminium superstructures for passenger vessels.
For all projects we have also provided mounting of produced structure to hull at client’s premises.
Very good example of such project are superstructures produced for Aida Vita and Aida Cara cruise ships. Total volume of product we supplied for this project was about 220+ tons of aluminium superstructures and constructions, each.
The scope of activities included
- complete revision and improvement of existing technical Al-design projects
- complete classification process including FEM calculations
- consulting our client for special equipment and devices for aluminium superstructures
- developing specific trapezoid panel with extrusion tool
- class – construction – workshop drawings,
- lofting, nesting, plasma cutting docs
- plasma cutting and marking
- complete mounting and welding of all sections
- complete mounting of ready blocks on steel hull at our clients premises
- complete drawings and construction of outfitting parts including windscreens, foundations for lifts and other equipment
We are proud to be supplier of aluminium sections for such passanger ships like Aurora, Radiance of the Seas, Aida Vita, Aida Cara