We are pleased to build the first fully electrically powered 80m catamaran ferry hull Zerocat for the Norwegian yard Fjellstrand AS.
The vessel has capacity for 120 cars and 360 passengers, and will operate at speed of about 10 knots. The crossing time is planned for 20 minutes and 10 minutes at each end will be used for charging at the time of loading and unloading. The ferry will store energy in lithium-ion batteries on board.
- Fjellstrand’s website (fjellstrand.no)
- Strona www Siemens “Electric ferries“
- Strona nominacji “Ship of the Year 2014”: www.shipoftheyear.com
- prezentacja NRK1 (Norwegia): www.nrk.no
- Artykuł na gospodarkamorska.pl: gospodarkamorska.pl